Manifesting through Meditation with Cassandra Bodzak
We all have something we truly desire. It might be sharing a message to the world, or creating something to be admired by generations to come. In your journey towards your goals, you’ve probably stumbled upon the term ‘manifestation’. While it does work, it requires a lot more work than people realize. Without the right manifestation methods , whatever you’re doing is most likely a lost cause.
In this episode, Cassandra Bodzak joins us to discuss her book Manifestation through Meditation. She explains why meditation is a key component of manifesting. Most importantly, she details the four steps you need to go through to manifest your dreams into reality. Cassandra also shares inspiring stories of how she did the work to attract the things she wanted.
If you want to learn the right manifestation methods, then tune in to this episode!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover the difference between human desires and our souls’ desires.
- Learn the four steps of manifestation through meditation.
- Find out how Cassandra published a book through manifesting.
This Episode brought to you by
Get 65% OFF your first month!
For 20% off your first Aurate purchase! Use promo code: loved
Cassandra’s Book-Writing Process
- The whole writing process was fast for her, as she felt that it channeled through her. She started writing in March of 2021.
- She is an embodiment of the results of manifestation, as she manifested the book on her birthday this year.
Manifesting Her Grandmother’s Gift
- Cassandra’s grandmother, who she considers her best friend and go-to person, passed away recently.
- On her first birthday without her grandmother, Cassandra expressed that she expected a gift undeniably from her.
- She joined a meditation retreat wherein she was able to plug into source and divine energy. She took it as a gift from her grandmother.
- On that same day, she got an email from a publisher. She has been trying to pitch the book in different ways, but it just wasn’t ever right.
- Cassandra believes that her grandmother pulled some strings for her to make that happen. Because of that, she was able to finish the book in a week and a half.
Manifesting through Meditation
- From working with clients, Cassandra noticed how most people are skipping meditation when attempting manifestation methods.
- Due to the manifestation catchphrase culture, many believe that manifestation methods without spiritual work are enough.
- In her book, she provided a four-step process to guide readers to grow in meditation when manifesting.
- She details 100 different meditations to guide you in this process. Listen to the full episode to hear more!
The First Step: Remembering Yourself
- People tend to skip this step, not realizing that without it, the process won’t work.
- The primary purpose of meditation is for you to remember who you are.
- When you do, you remember that you are a divine creator, have infinite potential, and limitless possibilities for your life.
- This step is crucial because we manifest from the infinite within us, not from our human personality.
- Tune in to the full episode to hear how Cassandra practices this step!
The Second Step: Connecting to Your Soul
- Once you remember who you are, you connect to your soul’s desires.
- These are different from your human desires, which are usually swayed by peer pressure.
- Our desires are like divine seeds planted in our souls that we are meant to grow.
- You can find your soul’s desires through meditation, where you bare yourself of external pressures and go into your heart and essence.
- We also have to be careful of getting attached to how we want a desire to happen.
The Third Step: Reflection
- This step involves looking at your wounds and limiting beliefs. You have to sit down with yourself and why you have yet to have what you manifest.
- A lot of people hate this step because it makes them evaluate and reassess their life and decisions.
- Cassandra's book has a whole process on how to help you do fear inventory, work through them, and heal.
- When you start shifting your mindset, you get to see the other side of everything, where more things are available to you.
- The limiting beliefs we put on ourselves keep us from manifesting more abundance.
The Last Step: Quantum Embodiment
- Quantum embodiment is the step wherein you believe that the thing you’re manifesting has already happened.
- To get to this level, you should not be restrained by your own beliefs.
- You don't have to wait for it to happen. Act like you already got it, and you will attract it even faster.
- In this step, you have to ask yourself: How would the next-level version of me do life?
Cassandra’s Personal Experience of Quantum Embodiment
- One of the biggest things that Cassandra manifested was being in a cooking show on ABC.
- She used to post amateur videos of herself cooking on YouTube because she enjoyed it. That is how a producer of the show found her.
- She also manifested her books. She was already talking about it to her friends even if the writing had not started yet.
- Cassandra only started writing the book when she got the deal. But, it didn’t matter because she was energetically sending the message that she was willing to show up.
- Whenever she wants something to happen, she acts as if it happened already. That’s what she did when she set up a home studio, which paved the way for her acting career.
- Before, Rosie wanted to do public speaking. However, she didn’t really enjoy being on camera.
- She enrolled herself in a monologue acting class where she read a poetry book in front of everyone.
- She was terrified, which speaks to how manifesting takes hard work and not just feeling your fantasy.
- The class helped her feel more confident and empowered in all areas of her personal and professional life.
- Looking back, Rosie thinks that class was what she needed to create the podcast.
Everything Happens for a Reason
- Cassandra suggests that we should be open and intuitive about other people’s suggestions.
- We think that our journey to our desire is linear. Sometimes we have to trust that the dots are going to connect.
- Our desires may be guiding us to another thing which we have yet to conceive.
How Cassandra Feels Radically Loved
- She feels radically loved through meditation, which allows her to have a dialogue with her ‘divine support squad’.
- She ends up seeing and feeling their support as she moves through every day.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
[07:29] “I believe that manifestation is something that you have to not only cultivate in a spiritual sense, but also, it's something that you think. It's something that you say. It's something that you do.”
[08:55] “There's this illusion that you can snap your fingers, manifest stuff without actually doing the spiritual work that requires.”
[11:56] “When you remember who we are, then we remember that we're divine creators; we remember that we have infinite potential, that we have limitless possibilities for our life.”
[12:18] “We don’t manifest from our human personality, right? We manifest from the infinite within us.”
[32:15] “It could be the journey that having that desire brings us on actually leads us to something that we couldn't even conceive at that moment because it wasn't even available in our consciousness yet.”
Cassandra Bodzak is a thought leader and global meditation and wellness teacher. She devotes her life to helping wonder women make peace with their bodies, quiet their minds, and reconnect with their souls. That’s why she founded an online community about mind-soul-body support.
She is the author of the bestselling book, Eat with Intention: Recipes and Meditations for a Life that Lights You Up. Her latest book guides individuals through manifestation methods involving meditation. Cassandra is also known as the happy, healthy living guru on ABC’s The Taste with Anthony Bourdain.
If you want to connect with Cassandra, you can visit her website, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Or join her online mind-body-soul support community Aprecity. You can also subscribe to her YouTube channel for new episodes of her mindful cooking show!
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people you love!
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. Help us reach more people and make them feel loved.
Do you want to help people learn manifestation methods? A simple way is to share what you've learned today on social media.
Don't forget to send us messages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thanks for listening!