Finding Healing Through Spiritual Practices and Community with Millana Snow
The global health situation today makes it challenging for us to establish a sense of community and connectivity. Our guest this week has personally struggled with this ever since she was a child. How did she survive? The answer is through spiritual practices and healing.
Joining us on this week’s episode is Millana Snow, a healer and wellness expert, to tell us how spiritual practices helped her survive and get through life. She shares how she got into healing and her journey to overcome her childhood traumas, sense of self-victimization, and difficulties in life. Millana also imparts ways we can cultivate self-compassion for us to create change. In addition, we also discuss generational trauma and toxic positivity.
If you want to get started on the road to healing, then tune in to this episode!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn how having integrity and being honest with yourself will help you get through the hard times.
- Find out what the usual hindrances to healing and spiritual practices are and how to overcome them.
- Discover how we can spark change in ourselves and be transformed.
- Connect with Millana: Website | Instagram
- Head over to Wellness Official to know more about Millana’s training sessions and courses.
- Radically Loved Radio Episode 222: Connection with Ashley Turner
- Create a daily meditation ritual in just seven days! Download BUILD YOUR DAILY MEDITATION RITUAL and other freebies at com!
- FREE Podcast Action Guide! Apply the lessons you learn from this episode as you listen! Sign up at com, and I’ll send it right away!
The Catalyst That Brought Millana Where She Is Today
- When Millana was growing up, she had to move almost every year of her life until she was 14. She wasn’t able to keep in touch with a lot of her friends.
- Because of that, she formed a deep relationship with her inner spiritual connection to God, the universe, and other different spiritual practices.
- Most of her childhood was spent looking for a connection to something real and wanting to have fun.
- Spirituality helped Millana survive her youth.
- Healing her childhood traumas helped Millana realize that other people also enjoy an authentic community to heal.
To Those Intimidated by Spiritual Practices and Healing
- Millana believes that every person is a healer. It’s just that we all have different ways of healing.
- Often, we aren’t aware of the gifts inside of us that can heal us.
- By healing ourselves, we then heal others.
- If you think you don’t have the personality to be a healer, remember that it’s not about being like other healers. It’s simply about being the healer you came to be.
- Only you can cultivate, discover, and allow that to be the impact within your own life first, and that then becomes the overflow for other people to benefit from.
Millana’s Most Important Teacher Growing Up
- Millana’s grandmother taught her how to meditate and astral project at the age of four.
- These spiritual practices taught Millana to find what was possible outside of her body.
- In learning to see more than just her body, she explored other realms.
- Her mom was the breadwinner of the family.
- From her, Millana got to see what hard work looks like and how it’s like to start from absolutely nothing and build a strong career.
Experience with Ancestral and Generational Trauma
- From an earthly perspective, you have two parents who brought you into the physical realm.
- At the same time, there is parenthood greater than that: Mother Earth and the universal God force.
- When Millana started getting deeper into her healing path, she had to have a lot of compassion for her family. She had a very mixed family and didn’t get to meet her dad until she was 25.
- If we’re open to go beyond the constraints of what culture says parents should be, we can look at them as humans, not parents we have to obey.
Cultivating Self-Compassion to Create Change
- When Millana experienced one of the hardest years of her life, she realized no one ever wants to look inside themselves because it hurts.
- The first thing we need to do is have the integrity and honesty with ourselves about how we are creating our lives.
- We’re usually in denial about ourselves, and we go easy on ourselves.
- Instead of blaming others or circumstances, we need to see how our actions and decisions affect our lives.
- Love can come in once we sit down with ourselves and come face-to-face with our ugly parts.
- Denial is one of the biggest hindrances to our healing.
- When you allow yourself to see where you are at with yourself, you can unlock the healing potential of the godliness within that.
- But when we bypass it because we don’t want to feel bad, we miss out on all the wisdom found in the pain we try to avoid.
- If you can get into the depths of what your bad experiences do to you as a human being, you overcome it and start to see it as a gift.
- However, if we just tell ourselves to get over it, we cannot be transformed.
What Millana Is Currently Working On
- Millana is looking forward to their first in-person healing of 2021.
- She enjoys seeing the transformation that happens to people after a healing session.
- Millana believes that we have everything we need within us. She wants the world to know that you heal yourself.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
[6:39] “I truly, truly believe that every single person is a healer. Every single person. And I think the way that we heal is different; it’s as unique as we each are individually.”
[8:00] “Whatever your gift is, whether you’re a singer or you’re a writer or you just love to cook, that gift was actually meant for you to enjoy. And then from that overflow, then that’s the gift for the world to enjoy and to be healed by.”
[15:25] “For the first time, possibly in at least a few thousand years, we have actually had the consciousness and awareness that the way that things have been doesn’t mean that they need to continue, that we can change them, that traditions are actually meant to be broken.”
[20:38] “We got to really, really have the integrity and the honesty with ourselves about how we are creating our lives and why we have the kind of relationships we have, the jobs we have, the money ,or lack of money, or whatever that is.”
[22:47] “Real self-compassion [and] real self-love can only come out of that darker place.”
Practicing and studying all things holistic health and spirituality for over 20 years, Millana Snow has built an energy healing business that serves thousands of clients worldwide.
Millana is the CEO and founder of Wellness Official, an online marketplace of practitioners and brands for the global wellness community. She is also the host and executive producer of The Wellness Official Radio show on Dash Radio. This weekly show pushes the boundaries of wellness with 10 million listeners a month.
To learn more about Millana and connect with her, you may visit her website. You may also reach out to her on her Instagram. To know more about her events and courses, head over to Wellness Official!
This episode is brought to you by
This episode is brought to you by
Try tonal for 30 days risk free!
Get $100 OFF all smart accessories with promo code: ROSIE
This episode is brought to you by
Mother’s Day with Storyworth
You’ll get $10 off your first purchase!
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people you love!
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. Help us reach more people and make them feel loved.
Do you want to help people learn about spiritual practices to help them survive and get through life during this global pandemic? A simple way is to share what you've learned today on social media.
Don't forget to follow and message us on these platforms!
To feeling radically loved,