#WisdomWednesdays: Generating Luck and Maximizing Opportunities for a Successful Life
For sure, there have been situations in your life when you felt lucky. You may have been able to get to your appointment just in time or made a decision that led you away from harm. Most of the time, these things just happen, without rhyme or reason. But did you know that you can also invite luck for you to have a happy and successful life ?
In this episode, Rosie and Tessa discuss the ways luck plays into our lives. They share how manifesting what you want also involves hard work and grit. When you want to generate more luck for a successful life, you need to make sure you’re committed and know why you do what you do. By staying optimistic and patient, you’ll get there someday too.
Tune in to discover how to generate opportunities and luck for a happy and successful life!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Get insights on how luck affects us and keeps us on the path towards a successful life.
- Understand that for you to achieve success, your actions must follow your thoughts.
- Know the importance of being able to afford the successful life that you want.
this episode is sponsored by:
Listen to EVEN THE RICH on Apple podcasts, Amazon Music, or you can listen ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery App https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wondery-premium-podcast-app/id1485913772
You get 20% off an at-home lab test at www.everlywell.com/loved
Olive & June
Get your first mani system for 20% off!
Try Acorn TV for 30 days free with the promo code: loved
But you HAVE to enter the
code in all lowercase letters.
- Stay updated on Rosie’s upcoming book launch and international retreats by subscribing to the newsletter!
- Check out Rosie’s YouTube channel for the upcoming episodes of Wisdom Wednesday.
- Create a daily meditation ritual in just seven days! Download BUILD YOUR DAILY MEDITATION RITUAL and other freebies from theRadically Loved website!
- FREE Action Guide! Apply the lessons you learn from this episode as you listen! Sign up at com, and I’ll send it right away!
How to Define Luck
- Luck can be seen as a way for people to cope with events beyond their control. It helps people stay optimistic.
- However, there may be times when there is a synchronicity of events happening in perfect unison with outcomes that can only be possible through divine intervention.
- In the full episode, Rosie and Tessa share stories where luck saved them from traumatic events.
Luck and How It Directs People
- People can view luck negatively. For example, some would say how it’s lucky for others to have certain things.
- Remember that achieving certain goals also involves hard work and commitment.
- Thus, we should view luck with more nuance.
- Rosie believes in an unseen force, a divine intervention, guiding us to make the right decisions.
Manifesting and Acting Towards a Successful Life
- Manifestation is all about action that follows thought. Nothing happens when you don’t act on it.
- In the same way, you can foster more luck in your life by working for it.
- There will be times, however, when you won’t see results.
- This lack of success could be because it’s not yet time or perhaps the thing you’re trying to do is not serving your highest good.
Knowing Your Inner Compass
- Whenever you find yourself stuck, ask yourself these two questions: Who are you doing this for? Why are you doing what you’re doing?
- Beyond this, you need to ask yourself: Can you afford the career you want? That is, are you putting in the effort and investment necessary to actively live your career path?
- A successful life doesn't happen overnight. You need to keep generating luck and optimizing your opportunities.
Moving Forward from Loss and Challenges
- You may face challenges along the way, but you need to keep moving forward and stay motivated.
- A successful life takes time and effort to achieve. Rosie shares that her status in life took around 15 years to build.
- If you know what you want and you’re committed to putting in the work to achieve it, you can build a successful life.
Finding Your Happiness
- Rosie and Tessa share in the full episode how their entrepreneurial journey was full of challenges, but they knew they were in the right place.
- Not everyone is suited for entrepreneurship. What’s important is that you’re happy and content where you are.
- Remember to keep yourself open to possibilities and opportunities so luck can come into your life.
5 Powerful Quotes
[07:55] “There's so much synchronicity in certain things that happen that it's hard to believe that a whole slew of events happens so perfectly in perfect unison that create an outcome that couldn't have happened for any other reason than a divine intervention.”
[28:44] “Energy follows thought. Whatever it is you're thinking and whatever it is you're working towards, it's not just magically manifested out of thin air; there's action behind it.”
[36:14] “[Sucess] does not happen overnight. You need to be able to put yourself in a pathway where you are generating luck, but you're also maximizing your opportunities when you do get that luck.”
[40:54] “If you are committed and you know in your heart that this is what you want to do, it works 100% of the time.”
[48:07] “When you open yourself up to [luck] and proactively begin the movements and strategies and dreaming towards it, I believe that that's when things come into sync, and your life begins to unravel in a way that maybe it’s meant to.”
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people you love!
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we’d love a review from you. Help us reach more people and make them feel loved.
Did you learn valuable insights on how you can generate more luck and maximize opportunities for a happy and successful life? Would you want more people to be inspired? A simple way is to share what you’ve learned today on social media.
Don’t forget to follow and message us on these platforms!
To feeling radically loved,