“Until we know ourselves a little better, we can’t create boundaries.” – Jill Willard
Jill Willard was born with the unique ability of predicting the future and intuiting the experiences of others. In addition to giving readings for clients, she has worked with corporate executives, pro athletes, and thought leaders on honing their intuitive skills.
She is such an incredible teacher and intuitive being. I cannot wait for you to listen to our podcast.
We talk about how to get out of lack and negativity to access our intuition, what to do when people don’t believe in intuition, and how to tell when what you’re thinking is coming from your intuition. If you’ve been wanting to learn more about intuition and how you can use it in your own life, Jill has incredible wisdom for you.
Radically Intuitive Jill
- Being an intuitive, intellectual child growing up in a normal family
- Recognizing that the people who are loud against woo-woo are the most scared
- Getting inspired to write her book and teach people how to open up to intuition
Radically Inspired Clarity
- You change yourself when you let go and forgive. Write a list and get it out. The more you grow the space within you, the more you have to access.
- If you can pause, center yourself, breathe deep, and ask you can tell if what you’re thinking is intuition or noise.
Jill Willard Answers…
- How does the lack mentality affect our intuition?
- What are some ways that we can begin to get out of a negative mindset?
- How do feminine and masculine energy apply to being intuitive?
Radically Loved Quotes
“If you want a healthy environment and society, you have to take care of women and the feminine side.”
“Your body knows, so let it come. Let it grow and hear it.”
“Until we know ourselves a little better, we can’t create boundaries.”
“Compassion is hard. Gratitude is hard. We can’t do these things if we’re doing them from a logical, angry way. That’s what we’re going to get back.”
A Little More About Our Guest
Jill Willard has a keen sense of what’s going on. As a gifted Intuitive, medium and leader in meditation practice, Jill’s ease and grace have many coveting her golden rays of wisdom. She is the author of Intuitive Being (HarperElixir, 2016), and has been featured on Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP, Women’s Health Online, Mindbodygreen, and Atomic Moms. Her newest venture, IM, offers tools and tips on meditation and being here in presence.
Jill has been an Intuitive all her life. She came forward with her stunning gift to help open, support, and teach intuition. Her work helps explain the chakras, or energy centers that when balanced, are key to health, vitality, and peace. www.jillwillard.com
Be sure to subscribe to our weekly Radically Loved Updates and listen on iTunes to make sure you never miss an episode!