Noteworthy Predictions for 2021 with Maren Altman
The vastness of the universe tells us that there's so much left to be discovered. While some may look at society as a dog-eat-dog world, spiritual people see people's lives as sacred, meaningful, and interconnected. Even if you don't believe in miracles or horoscopes, you can't deny that they can be right and may even predict how a country will change over the next several years. What about you — do you have any predictions for 2021?
In today's episode, Maren Altman joins us to share her journey to becoming an astrologer and how her life changed when she predicted the results of the 2020 Elections. She also talks about Stoic philosophy, what we can look forward to in the next two years, and noteworthy predictions for 2021 — including the future status of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you're into chart readings or are just very curious about it, this episode is perfect for you.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Learn how Maren's 2020 Presidential Election predictions changed her life immensely.
- Gain valuable insights from Maren's spiritual journey.
- Maren will talk about the things we can look forward to and her predictions in the year 2021!
- Learn astrology on Maren’s website.
- Follow Maren: Instagram | TikTok | YouTube
- Check out Maren’s Linktree to see more of her work!
- Create a daily meditation ritual in just seven days! Download BUILD YOUR DAILY MEDITATION RITUAL and other freebies at com!
Maren's Spiritual Journey
- At two years old, Maren already started reading. By six, she had started researching astrology online.
- Although she grew up in a Judeo-Christian environment, she kept her interest in astrology and used it for her entrepreneurial ventures when she was young. She knew early on that her knowledge of astrology can be a business one day.
- At the age of 15, she found recent translation projects of astrology. Her passion quickly turned from new-age psychological astrology to more world predictions and philosophy.
- Maren experienced her spiritual awakening, or what she called “death of past self,” while studying a course on philosophy at NYU.
On TikTok and Dealing with the Aftermath of Her 2020 Elections Prediction
- Social media wasn't picking up for her until TikTok blew up.
- Maren wasn't surprised at being right about the elections because she already expected its outcome. She was most surprised by the attention it brought her.
- For her, dealing with her career's rapid growth has been the most difficult mental health journey by far in her lifetime. Her predictions made her a target of conservative pundits during the election season — even receiving death threats from them.
- Maren uses spiritual practices such as yoga and meditation to adjust to her new reality. Her yogi path keeps her going despite the struggles.
- She opts to put her energy into her career when she has problems instead of talking about them.
Maren's Motivation to Continue
- For Maren, astrology is like an endless game of Sims — you don't know what is coming, and you only have to look forward to it.
- She is deeply passionate about identifying astrological patterns.
- She feels fulfilled helping others. With her knowledge of astrology, Maren provides sharpness, intensity, and analytical aspects to serve people as they lead their spiritual paths.
Encountering Doubts and Living in Stoic Philosophy
- Maren immediately notices when someone is timid or conscious in some regions of chart reading. But if someone is trying to speak with her, they probably wouldn't invest time and money if they were concerned.
- It can be difficult to approach astrology if you cling too deeply to the concept of good and evil or "I die or live" kind of things. For Maren, she sees and accepts things as they are and doesn't necessarily ascribe inherent meaning to them.
- Stoic philosophy is an ancient Greek philosophy that looks at life and what is to come as something to be accepted and meditated upon.
- In Stoic philosophy, the true optimal state in life is not ecstatic happiness but peaceful meditation where you don't see things as good or bad — only preferable or not preferable.
- Maren doesn't want to be happy. Instead, she wants to be peaceful, accepting, and present.
Life's Predictions and What She Looks Forward to in 2021
- She already saw that at a very young age, within the age of 20 to 22, she would go through a complete death and rebirth in her identity.
- In 2021, Maren looks forward to being more at peace with her life.
- Maren wants to focus on her business and finance interests for the next few years.
Noteworthy Predictions for 2021
- According to Maren, 2021 would be a mixed bag than 2020. Next year's alignment of Saturn and Uranus coincided throughout history with the liberation of oppressed peoples, which indicates struggles.
- She sees 2021 as the year when inclusive, progressive legislation would be passed.
- May to July of 2021 will be a preview of 2022.
- June will hypothetically be when most people get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Listen to the full episode to hear Maren’s predictions for the next two years and her insights into the signs and elements for 2021.
5 Powerful Quotes from this Episode
[07:32] “I use the word bandwidth a lot myself as well because I always knew that I wanted to change the world and do it big.”
[10:12] “The way that I've been dealing with it is prioritizing my spiritual practices like yoga and meditation. And knowing that I don't have it figured out, I don't have this solved; I'm like in the middle still of this battle right now. And I feel like I'm adjusting in a way like you get used to the turbulence, and this is your new reality.”
[15:10] “I feel really fulfilled when I know that I can provide some of the sharpness, or the intensity, and like the analytical aspect into people that can use that to better serve them when they're going to lead their spiritual path in life.”
[18:00] “I don't want to be happy, I want to be peaceful. Not that I don't want to be happy, but I just want to ride things out.”
[34:13] “I feel radically loved when I take time to feel radically loved and don't run away from the present moment.”
Maren Altman is an astrologer, author, and current philosophy graduate student. She makes informative content that centers around astrology, witchcraft, spirituality, and veganism.
If you want to connect with Maren and see more of her work, you can visit her Linktree for more information.
This episode is brought to you by
You deserve to know what’s in your multivitamin. That’s why Ritual is offering my listeners 10% off during your first 3 months. Visit ritual.com/LOVED to start your Ritual today.
This episode is brought to you by Nucalm.
Code: LOVED get 50% off your 30 day subscription.
This episode is brought to you by Headspace.
FREE ONE-MONTH TRIAL with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people you love!
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. Help us reach more people and make them feel loved.
Do you want to help people be excited and prepared for 2021? A simple way is to share what you've learned today on social media.
Don't forget to follow and message us on these platforms!
To feeling radically loved,