How to Boost Your Energy Without the Crash with Ethan Hirshberg
Energy is a resource we often take for granted. It pushes us through the next workout or to beat our work deadlines. Our energy levels are affected by everything around us, from our environment, our diets, and our lifestyle. You may be tempted to reach out for another cup of coffee or the typical sugary drink. However, these can lead to the inevitable crash that will set us back in the long term. Thus, we need something to provide us with energy minus the crash.
In this episode, Ethan Hirshberg talks about his mindset toward health and wellness and insights on the importance of energy in our daily lives. He shares how he developed his products, from apple cider drinks to energy shots, that aim to provide energy in a sustained manner. Ethan also discusses the lessons he learned from running his own business and gives advice on how to improve your lifestyle.
If you are curious about boosting your energy without the jittery feeling and tiredness after, then listen to the full episode!
This Episode is Brought to you by:
GoMacro- Join GoMacro in supporting the amazing organization by going to gomacro.com and using promo code LOVED for 30% off plus free shipping!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover a way to boost your energy sustainably without the crash.
- What is Ethan’s, and how does it stand out among other brands in the market?
- How does Ethan Hirshberg feel radically loved? Find out toward the end of the episode.
- Ethan’s company website — use the code RADLOVE for 25% off on Ethan’s products
- Pineapple Aloe energy shots
- FREE meditation ebook! Create a daily meditation ritual in just seven days! Download BUILD YOUR DAILY MEDITATION RITUAL and other freebies at com!
Ethan’s Experience In The Industry
- Ethan grew up in New Hampshire and was born on the Stonyfield Farm. His father is the co-founder of Stonyfield Farm.
- He is familiar and involved with the natural foods industry ever since he was a child.
- He was raised in an environment that fosters environmental awareness and organic foods, which translated to his efforts, such as eco-friendly packaging.
- There is more demand in the industry now than ever before.
His Mindset Toward Health and Wellness
- As a child, he was indoctrinated into organic food that even his friends didn’t want to eat because it wasn’t pleasant.
- His mother is a three-time breast cancer survivor and advocates for a healthy lifestyle in terms of diet and mindset.
- People are intimidated by healthy eating and the numerous fad diets that seem to contradict each other.
- Eating healthy definitely creates a momentum of better choices, from your diet to your exercise.
- We shouldn’t take “democratizing organic” for granted.
Marketing Versus Product Development In Health Products
- It is easy to dress up anything as anything.
- Anyone can slap health claims and words onto labels with a lot of freedom, and people accept it as the truth.
- Consumers, especially younger ones, demand transparency and want to look beyond the labeling.
- With food, there should be a lot of authenticity with the product.
- Big companies buy out smaller companies that actually have something new and organic to bring to the table.
Lessons Learned in Business
- You can only do one thing at a time and focus on that.
- It is easy to feel overwhelmed and intimidated by the path you're taking, so take small steps.
- Make sure you’re coming from an authentic place and sample your product with friends and family.
The Importance of Exercise and Energy
- Ethan feels more frantic if he doesn’t get to exercise.
- It’s difficult to sit in front of a compute for several hours, especially if you don’t include a workout in the middle of the day.
- Energy is your most valuable resource.
- It’s less about the hours you spend and more about spending your hours well and productively.
Approaching Customer Feedback
- Ethan draws his energy to work from customer feedback.
- He gets more drive and motivation from knowing the difference he makes on people’s lives.
His Idea of Energy Shots
- Most energy shots give you a jittery feeling that follows a crash.
- Ethan’s energy shots provide a sustained amount of energy without the crash.
- His approach in developing the products was a series of iterations and ensuring quality throughout the process
- The caffeine sources in his energy products are expensive but organic, compared to synthetic powders in typical energy shots.
Tips for Improving Immunity, Energy, and Life
- Immunity isn’t something you can simply turn on.
- You have to maintain your health in the long term, and you can’t procrastinate.
- Be sustainable and consistent with your diet and your lifestyle.
- Take care of yourself even when things aren’t in the dire extreme.
- It’s a special experience to create something, put it out in the world, and have a positive impact on others.
5 Powerful Quotes
“A lot of times, diet is the first place to start. Like, if you're eating better, it's going to be easier to start working out, you’re generally in a better mindset, you're sleeping better, all those things.”
“Around health and wellness, you really just create momentum, and that can be created through one simple decision.”
“The most important thing I've learned is that you can really only do one thing at a time.”
“People say that your most valuable resource is time, but it's actually energy. Think less in terms of your hours spent and more in terms of how you're most optimized.”
"If you can create something and put it out into the world and have it be real and then have things come back to you, that's a pretty special experience because you're interacting with the universe."
About the Guest
Ethan Hirshberg is the founder of Ethan’s, a company that produces energy shots and healthy beverages. He was born in the Stonyfield Farm and was raised in a household that places importance on eating organically and having a healthy lifestyle. Having food-conscious parents and an eco-friendly environment, Ethan was exposed to the industry early and developed his own product that provided sustained energy without the crash. He stays genuine in his mission to make a difference in people’s lives through organic and environmentally safe products.
You can learn more about Ethan’s energy shots and their benefits by visiting their website.
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people you love!
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. Help us reach more people and make them feel loved.
Do you want to help people get energy without experiencing the crash that can follow? A simple way is to share what you've learned today on social media.
Don't forget to send us messages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thanks for listening!
To feeling radically loved,