What Intuition Means and Using It to Connect with Animals with Nikki Cuthbertson
Many of us consider our pets as part of the family. They are not just animals but true companions for life. We grow with them, learn from them, and at times create connections that go deeper than our physical selves. Yet humans, with all that our brains do, can sometimes fall out of connection with all that is around us. It is through animals that we can listen and find the connection again.
In this episode of Radically Loved Radio, Nikki Cuthbertson shares with us the deep emotional and spiritual connections we can create with animals and life all around us. She talks about what intuition means and how we can hone it. We also discuss the importance of heart-mind coherence and tips to help us connect with the energy around us. The world around us is communicating with us and Nikki shares how we can dive deep within ourselves to hear it.
If you want to know what intuition means and how you can use this in your life, then this episode is for you!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Find out what intuition means and how to develop yours.
- Learn about different practices and techniques to hone your animal communication skills.
- Discover your connection to all life and the energy within and around us.
- Connect with Nikki: Website | Facebook
- Joe Dispenza
- Create a daily meditation ritual in just seven days! Download BUILD YOUR DAILY MEDITATION RITUAL and other freebies at com!
- FREE Podcast Action Guide! Apply the lessons you learn from this episode as you listen! Sign up at com, and I’ll send it right away!
Nikki’s Moments of Connection with Energy
- As a critical care nurse for 20 years, Nikki felt energy during heightened states before a patient passes away.
- Nikki also felt beings welcoming these patients as they passed on.
- As you let go of someone, it’s better to send them off with forgiveness than with a grudge.
- Trauma locks down and disconnects the heart-mind coherence. You need to leave this trauma behind to reach absolute coherence.
- The heart-mind coherence is how you can understand and connect with energy.
How to be a Better Communicator
- First, you need a quiet mind to listen to your spiritual heart. Through this, you can find the place that unifies all of life.
- Then, you need to know yourself as an energetic being. Nikki uses movement-based practices to help connect to being embodied.
- Meanwhile, meditation helps you become self-aware of your frequency.
- After this, you can let go of being human and merge with the consciousness of other energies.
- In this state, we are all connected with the energetic world.
The Main Message of Animals
- Animals show us love without conditions or boundaries.
- Nikki’s biggest goal is to love the way animals love.
- Their love can manifest in many different ways and through all kinds of messages.
- Nikki has had deeply emotional readings with animals showing their concern for their humans who are not mentally well.
Why We’re Conditioned to be Closed
- Since we were young, we’ve been conditioned to fit into society and culture.
- However, we also need to find a place to express ourselves freely and work through the layer of shame.
- Humans have the power of words and language. Use this gift to uplift others.
- Listening is a lost art. Sometimes we need only to listen to reach the universal emotion we can all relate to.
- To do this, we should learn to slow down and pay attention.
Connecting with Your Inner Self
- Many of us crave to have an overstimulated mind and this can lead to an addictive cycle.
- It’s best to have emotional and primal tools to release energy.
- We need to understand what intuition means and listen to it.
- Empathic people tend to have self-doubt.
- Through animal communication, you can develop confidence and connection.
How to Avoid Seeking Validation
- We may feel that we need affirmation that what our intuition is telling us is correct.
- We all have different dominant ways of communicating. You have to reach the same wavelength to communicate effectively with others.
- Communicating with animals requires imagination. Nikki recommends that you write without stopping to open the language unique to you and your animal.
- It’s hard to practice with your animal because you already know them. When you practice with other animals, you can have their human validate your communication.
- Over time, you can recognize what intuition means to you and how you can get to that point.
What Intuition Means and Getting in Touch with Yours
- Recognize the tangible feeling of being captured and mesmerized.
- Stay present in that feeling. This is the liminal state or the in-between of worlds that has a soft and diffused quality.
- Practice heart breathing by going through the three layers of the heart: the physical, emotional, and spiritual.
- A heart-centered practice gives you access to a language that’s vibrational. Listen to the full episode to know more about this process.
How Can You Practice?
- Consistent and regular practice helps.
- Choose one of your animals that you feel is open to having that kind of connection with you.
- There is no set time limit of practice. Stay in it as long as it feels good to stay.
- There will be a sense of completion when you’re done.
- Cultivate presence in the present.
5 Powerful Quotes from This Episode
[08:05] “It's your spiritual heart. That place of thought, mind, and soul that we're constantly trying to polish to get through the layers of our being, and listen from that place. That place is the same place that unifies all of life.”
[15:40] “So there's these really beautiful ways that are so poignant of working with the animals in the way love can manifest in so many different kinds of concerns and messages, but the root in the essence of it is always love.”
[23:01] “Your intuition is kind of like your internal GPS, and your animals are pretty much dialed into that.”
[43:33] “When you’re cultivating presence, and I think that that's what the gift of communicating with the animals is— in presence, you're not in the future, and you're not in the past.”
[46:01] “For me, feeling radically loved means that I can see purpose in everything that I have lived to make me who I am… taking me out of anything that was my victimhood into really trusting in the divine plan.”
Nikki Cuthbertson is a Registered Nurse, intuitive guru, and professional animal communicator. After 20 years as a critical care nurse, she founded One with Nature to help people attain wholeness and understanding within themselves and with nature. Through her business, she nurtures and promotes each individual’s growth and connection with animals and nature.
Nikki is also a Reiki Master and Yoga Instructor. She teaches at the Petaluma Academy of Martial Arts which she and her husband own. In her journey as a nurse and a Reiki Master, she has become proficient in connecting with energy.
If you want to connect with Nikki, visit her website. You can also check out her Facebook page to know more.
This episode is brought to you by
Try tonal for 30 days risk free!
Get $100 OFF all smart accessories with promo code: ROSIE
Enjoy the Podcast?
If you felt radically loved from listening to this podcast, subscribe and share it with the people you love!
Love to give us 5 stars? If you do, we'd love a review from you. Help us reach more people and make them feel loved.
Do you want to help people learn what intuition means so they can form deeper connections with life all around them? A simple way is to share what you've learned today on social media.
Don't forget to follow and message us on these platforms!
To feeling radically loved,